What Is It & How Can We Help?
You may be already using “Cloud” services and not know it. Services like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox are “Cloud” file storage services. Email is most likely in the “Cloud” unless you have an on premises mail server. You may already be using the “Cloud” for your accounting.
Danny Martin IT Services can assist moving some or all of your business functionality to the cloud;
- Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Online (email) / OneDrive / Sharepoint
- Line of Business applications
- Data Backups
- Data Storage
Benefits of using “Cloud” services are the following;
- Reduce total cost of ownership and infrastructure costs (initial setup costs, ongoing support and maintenance)
- Accessible anywhere you have an internet connection
- Scalable as needs grow
- Only pay for what you use